Welcome to the BEST REAL ESTATE website, a business system for mediation in the sale andpurchase of real estate. On our website you can find the entire offer of the most exclusive real estate on the Adriatic. Along with regular real estate offer that you can find on our site, there are also offers for INVESTORS marinas, hotels… we will deliver details to your specific request. Agency commission in case of purchase is 3% of the sale price of the property.
You will be taken care of by a team of experienced agents who will accompany you from the first contact through presentation and advice all the way to the handover of the property. We assure control and coordination with law and notary office, certified architects, surveyors, civil engineers and tax advisors. Best Realestate offers security in buying or selling properties.
In addition to the basic offer of buying and selling, we also offer an additional service to our clients, because we want you to enjoy your new home and leave the rest to us.
With the office in Zadar, and with our Partners on the entire coast, we are ready at any time to respond to your wishes and requirements, in the shortest possible time for the selected property in each location. Many years of experience in mediation is a guarantee of quality and satisfaction of our clients! Thank you for visiting our web-site, contact us with confidence!
Sincerely, Your Best real estate team,
“YOUR REAL ESTATE PARTNER IN CROATIA”
Davor Perišić, CEO & Founder
– Graduated from the Faculty of Economics in Zagreb – Marketing in 1995. years
– Rich work experience in manager jobs:
– Commercial Director Sonik
– Sales and Marketing Director of Plodine
– Sales and Marketing Director of Kutjevo Winery
– Executive director of the Zadar basketball club
– Project manager Fleury Michon
– In the real estate business since 2010.
Vandri Montabelo, Head of Office Zagreb
– Graduated from the Faculty of Economics in Zagreb in 1998
– 20 years of managerial experience:
– President of Management Board Maraska d.o.o.
– CEO, Mepas d.o.o.
– Member of Management Board, Duropack Sarajevo d.o.o.
– Plant manager, DS Smith Packaging BH d.o.o.
– Executive director, Eurocompany99 d.o.o.
– Board Member & Group Executive director, Eurocompany99 d.o.o.
– President of Management Board, Ghetaldus Zagreb d.d.
– Founder & CEO, ProSol consulting d.o.o.
– Founder & CEO, Business Club 5 d.o.o.
Dina Lončar, Bachelor of Culture and Tourism
– Rich work experience in real estate brokerage
– Agent with license since 2011.
Nera Balić, real estate agent
– Nera Balić is fitness instructor and real estate agent
– She is skilled in communication and team work
– Nera worked as presenter at Swedish beauty company Oriflame
– She was sales manager in Atlantic trade d.o.o.
– Nera worked as TV presenter hosting her own fitness show at regional television Kanal 5
– She is owner of fitness studio Dolce Vita in Split, Croatia
– Nera finished school for fitness instructor at Zagreb kinesiology faculty
Domagoj Krpina, Lawyer
– 30 years of work in the legal profession, representation of small, medium and large companies from the Republic of Croatia and abroad, as well as the largest Croatian banks and Slovenian banks and a large number of local self-government units
– Special experience in land registry and contract law related to ownership relations and construction of facilities
– All contact possible in English, German and Slovenian
The mediator is entitled to an intermediary fee for the mediation performed during the purchase and sale of real estate.
If a legal transaction is concluded with the buyer, and in relation to the specific real estate the seller negotiated with the buyer, the seller is considered to have entered into a distance mediation agreement with the agency, if there is written correspondence between the agency and the seller. By concluding a distance contract, the seller accepts all the provisions of standard contracts of the agency, which the agency concludes with clients, and in particular, the agency’s right to charge a brokerage commission of 3% of the purchase price of real estate, plus value-added tax, if the agency is obliged to calculate it.
If there is a legal transaction with the seller related to the specific real estate of the seller about which the agency informed the buyer, it is considered that the buyer has entered into a distance mediation agreement with the agency – if there is a written correspondence between the agency and the buyer. By concluding a distance contract, the buyer accepts all the provisions of standard agency contracts, which he concludes with clients, and in particular, the agency’s right to charge a brokerage commission of 3% of the purchase price of real estate, plus value-added tax, if the agency is obliged to calculate it.