Apartments for sale in a new residential complex in the vicinity of Zagreb. The apartments are located in a frequent location that has a very good connection with the city center, both by road and by rail. Also, by car, you can reach the nearest ring road in just a few minutes, which connects the apartments with all entry points of the city of Zagreb.
The complex has all the essential facilities for life, including a kindergarten, school, pharmacy, clinic, sports fields, swimming pool, hall and the like.
There are 5 residential buildings available, spread over four floors – ground floor and 3 floors. The apartments range in size from 50 to 95 m2 with different room numbers. A different number of apartments remained available in each of the buildings. With each of the apartments, there is the possibility of buying a garage parking space.
- First-class ceramics – Italy
- First-class three-layer parquet
- Thermal insulation of external walls with Styrofoam 10 cm
- External carpentry made of Gealan PVC profile with IZO float glass and blinds + profile for mosquito nets
- Floor heating with gas condensing combined boiler Bosch – Germany
- All consumption meters are separate
- Plate radiators with thermostatic valves + main thermostat
- Walk-in shower with stainless steel floor grate, fixed glass wall, hot and cold water mixer with rose
- Hanging toilet bowl with built-in Exclusive cistern, slowly lowering toilet seat and button with two water release levels
- Bathroom equipment (mirror set + shelf + ceramic sink + faucet + cabinet)
- Preparation for a washing machine and dishwasher (wall – under-plaster siphons and valves for connection to cold water) and connection for a hood in the kitchen
- Fans for forced ventilation of the room (bathroom, pantry, toilet) directly on the roof without common ducts
- Intercom with a camera at the entrance to the building and remote unlocking of the building’s front door, bell at the building’s front door and bell at the apartment’s front door
For additional information about the apartments, contact us!